Sunday 15 January 2012

♥ her Wittle Teeth!...*Ribena**

I love Ribena's hair colour!

I think that one of the reasons that I love playing with and making things for Blythe is that she can wear and and look so wild and whimsical while I have to at least pretend to fit into normal human society...

In other news, I have finished crocheting the hat and skirt for my Ice Princess doll costume. I am surprised at how quickly it went once I got started. I have also gotten some silly plastic swizzle sticks to use for her staff and to which I will glue some plastic beads that look like ice crystals. I have crocheted her bodice out of snowy white yarn, and I intend to partially cover it in glittery white beads. I think I may also make her a shield. Ice princesses can have shields, right? I mostly just want the opportunity to embellish a shield. I hope to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment